As with all the Tri-X Sand shooting rests these are for the shooter that likes unparalleled confidence in every shot, especially when missing is not an option! Both at moving or standing targets in demanding conditions, your shot confidence will increase, and so will your hits. This rest also allows for your hands to be free on stand wile the rest cradles your rifle.
These gun rests can be used in any position a person can think of in the field, including the standard prone, setting, kneeling, or standing positions. They cradle the forearm and stock with out any worries of damage to your fine rifle, bow or shotgun. Shooting equipment can be strapped in for handicapped shooters or simply to reduce felt recoil for younger shooters or people that flinch when they shoot.
This shooting system keeps the gun and gun rest level, even while the tripod itself may not be. Try doing that with any other gun rest and you will see quickly the advantage of this shooting system, especially in the uneven terrain that we all hunt and live in.
The shooting rest movement movements can be set easily with one knob, and can be adjusted to suit the shooter. It will move up, down, right, or left, fluently and remain pointed at your targets direction after you let go of the gun. Once you set the tension to your own sweet spot, you will never have a need to make adjustments or turn knobs wile shooting. This Keeps your full attention on making a good shot. However, if you want to change the resistance, simply just turn one knob to your preference.
Stand out features on the Ranger Deluxe Tri-X-Stand™ Shooting system, 2011 models:
- Rear weapon rest supports are designed of rubber and aluminum, that can be slid forwards or backwards to fit any gun length.
- Rear weapon rest posts are also designed to be bent in or out to fit to your weapon snugly.
- Rear weapon rest area is protected by 3/8 inch rubber base in the area your rifle or crossbow sets on.
- Front weapon rest is cradle by a leather ProTector model rifle rest, there is no finer leather rest made and is manfactured in the USA.
- Front weapon rest is adjustable. It can move forwards or backwards on the shooting rail to fit your weapon forearm correctly.
- The top shooting platform can be slid forwards or backwards to suite your shooting style or to place your weapons center of weight over the tripod rest dead center. This makes your weapon feel almost weightless when you’re tracking a moving target.
- The top shooting platform can be easily taken off for storage or transportation.
- The shooting rail has slots on all four sides which allows you to mount lights, camera, spotting scope, or just about any thing you can think of.
- Entire shooting system movement is controlled by one knob. This knob controls the up, down, right, and left swivel movement. You can set these movements to your liking and not have to adjust it again for hunting and shooting conditions. This alone will allow you to concentrate on your shot and nothing else.
- You can shoot with bench rest accuracy in any position, such as lying down, standing up, on any uneven ground condition encountered in the field without needing to adjust the legs.
- These rifle rests can be lowered and shot from as low as 12 inches off the ground or raised up to 65 inches of the ground and any were in between. This will cover any shooting height a hunter, law enforcement, or sharp shooter will ever need with bench rest accuracy and it only weights 11.5 lb.
- The front rest has an elevation adjustment control, allowing intricate up and down movement.
- The Ranger Deluxe Tripods now come with ONE ProTector leather front gun rest. Leather gun rests are available in Model 1, Model 2 or Model 3 of the ProtekTor leather rifle rests, you choose the size that best suit your rifles front forearm and include it in your order.
- Includes arm rest that folds out of the way when not in use. This neat rear arm rest supports your trigger arm elbow and elimates your upper body movement. This helps for accurate shooting even when standing.
- Comes in your choice of 24 inch or 28 inch shooting rest rail system.
- Rest includes one 8 inch adjustable top bracket for spotting scope or camera.
- 1 inch wide shoulder carrying strap and leg strap.
- Completely assembled weight 12.1/2 lbs,